- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, vinegar, basil, green onions, sun-dried tomatoes, and half of the California avocado.
- Toss ingredients well so they are evenly coated with the oil and vinegar.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes or until "al dente".
- " drain pasta and pour in salad bowl with the other ingredients while the pasta is still hot.
- Toss together and serve immediately, using the remaining California avocado as a garnish on top of the pasta.
- Serving suggestions: serve with 2-3 oz of lean meat and additional steamed vegetables for a complete main meal.