Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 4 to 6
- home made fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground black pepper
- Drop fettuccine in boiling salted water and cook until fettuccine rises to the surface, about 2 minutes.
- Quickly drain and put in warm bowl container half the softened butter.
- Top with lumps of remaining butter and ⅓ to ½ cup cheese.
- Toss lightly, using fork and spoon, about 2 minutes until fettuccine is well coated and a creamy sauce is formed.
- Serve sprinkled with pepper and more grated cheese.