Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Lois Flack – Cyberealm BBS (315)786-1120, Watertown, NY
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1⅓ cups skim milk
- 2 tbsp light process cream cheese-product
- 1¼ cups (2 ½ oz.) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine, cooked without salt or fat
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- freshly ground pepper
- Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until blended; cook minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Stir in cream cheese, cook 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until it melts.
- Pour over hot cooked fettuccine; toss well to coat.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, and pepper.
Nutritional information Edit
- calories 345 (25% from fat)
- protein 16.8 g
- fat 9.7 g (sat 4.4 g, mono 2.7 g, poly 1.4 g)
- fiber 2.3 g
- carbohydrates 46.7 g
- cholesterol 18 mg
- iron 2.3 mg
- sodium 401 mg
- calcium 333 mg