Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ pound thin spaghetti
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup dry white wine
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil and lightly salt.
- Prepare spaghetti following package directions.
- Remove ¼ cup of the cooking water and reserve, drain pasta.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add onion and cook 3 min.
- Add garlic and cook 1 min. stirring.
- Stir in tomatoes and oregano and salt.
- Cook 2 min.
- Add wine and cook 1 min.
- Add cheese, spaghetti and reserved water and toss with pepper.
- Serve immediately.