Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Blanton Estate in Heath, Texas in 1992.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded very thin
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes packed in oil cut julienne
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Drizzle enough olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish to lightly coat the bottom.
- Sprinkle in chopped fresh garlic.
- Divide feta cheese, pine nuts, tomatoes and cilantro amongst the 4 chicken breasts.
- Roll chicken up and place seam side down into prepared dish.
- After pan is full lightly pepper the tops.
- Drizzle on a bit of the oil from the sun dried tomato jar.
- Sprinkle with chopped garlic, Parmesan cheese and pine nuts then bake for 45 minutes.