Cranberry Juice Drink Concentrate, Sweetened, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 15
- 4 cups reconstituted cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 cups orange juice
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- ice cubes (optional)
- 1 orange (optional)
- Chill juice and soda.
- Combine juices in a punch bowl.
- Pour lemon-lime soda down the sides to preserve the carbonation. Add ice cubes.
- Punch can be garnished with tiny wedges of fresh orange, for color, interest, and flavor (cut an orange into eighths, then each eighth into tiny cross-wise wedges.