Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cranberry Juice Drink Concentrate, Sweetened, Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 15
- 4 cups reconstituted cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 cups orange juice
- 12 ounces lemon-lime soda
- ice cubes (optional)
- 1 orange (optional)
- Chill juice and soda.
- Combine juices in a punch bowl.
- Pour lemon-lime soda down the sides to preserve the carbonation. Add ice cubes.
- Punch can be garnished with tiny wedges of fresh orange, for color, interest, and flavor (cut an orange into eighths, then each eighth into tiny cross-wise wedges.