- Sauté onion and celery in margarine in saucepan until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Remove from heat; toss lightly with a fork.
- Replace cover and let rice stand until dry, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.