- Stir together honey-mustard dressing and lime peel.
- Cover and chill dressing while preparing chicken.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry; sprinkle with the jerk seasoning in a large skillet cook the seasoned chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat about 6 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink.
- Thinly slice each chicken breast.
- Arrange warm chicken and mango atop greens on four plates; drizzle with the honey-mustard dressing.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.