- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground pepper
- 6 Margarita glasses
- 12 lime slices
- 1 package Ready Pac spring mix
- 1 large California avocado, chopped
- 30 large cooked, peeled shrimp
- ¼ cup finely chopped roma tomatoes
- ¼ cup minced onion
- 2 serrano chili peppers, minced
- 3 tbsp minced cilantro
- 3 tbsp margarita mix (with or without tequila)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- Mix together cumin, salt and pepper in small dish.
- Rub one lime slice around rim of each margarita glass then dip in spice mix to rim the top of glass.
- Mix together salsa ingredients.
- Layer in each prepared margarita glass ⅙ of the salad mix, ⅙ of the chopped avocado and ⅙ of the salsa.
- Garnish each with a lime slice.