Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tirana fergese with peppers
- ½ lb green or red peppers
- 1 lb red tomatoes
- ½ lb salted cottage cheese or Greek feta cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¼ lb (1 stick) butter
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- add salt, black pepper, and chili pepper to your taste
- Peel the skin off the tomatoes and peppers.
- Sauté them in a saucepan for 5–7 minutes only in the olive oil and then set them aside to cool down for 15 minutes.
- Dice them the way you like.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add flour, cottage or feta cheese, and black pepper, salt and chili pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together and place them in saucepan.
- Put saucepan in a preheated 350 oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out and serve immediately.