Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tirana fergese with veal
- 1 lb veal cutlets
- ½ lb salted ricotta or cottage cheese or Greek Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp flour
- ¼ lb (1 stick) butter
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil
- onion, one medium-sized
- 3 cloves garlic finely choped
- add salt, black pepper, and chili pepper to your taste
- First, cut the veal cutlets into small pieces and then dice the onion.
- In a saucepan, preheat the olive oil and sauté the meat and onion, for 15 minutes.
- In another saucepan, melt the butter and then add flour,saute till lightly brown, add ricotta,or cottage or feta cheese, finely choped garlic, and black pepper, salt and chili pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients together (adding the sautéed meat and onions) in the saucepan and place in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out and serve immediately.