Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fruit & Vegetable of the Month: Celery and Fennel by the US Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 medium, about 1½ lbs, fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 4 medium navel oranges, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Combine fennel, oranges, red onion and olives.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Toss gently and serve.