Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Algerian hot peppers stuffed with nuts
- 10 – 12 hot green peppers (you can use mild)
- 1 cup walnuts and pine nuts combined
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 chive stalks
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar
- Cook the peppers on gentle heat, some of the stuffing will fall out and the nuts can burn if you don't mind your heat.
- If you prefer softer cooked peppers, you will either have to periodically take the pan off the heat or strain the nuts from the oil and continue cooking.
- Add the lemon juice or vinegar before serving.