Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The name comes from feijão, Portuguese for "beans", and is pronounced [feiʒuˈada] or [feʒuˈada].
- Feijoada on Wikipedia—original source of description section, licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
- 1 lb of varied pork sausages (prefer smoked sausages)
- 1 lb of pork tenderloin
- some slices of bacon
- 1 can of black beans (15.5 oz)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- chopped onions
- bay leaves
- In a separated pan, fry cubes of pork tenderloin and slices of bacon with salt, garlic.
- Add all the sausages sliced and stir medium-heat until dry all the water.
- Add the cooked meat to the pan with the black beans and your feijoada is ready!.
- Cook your feijoada more 10 minutes to meat soak in the black beans.
- You can add some pepper sauce to your feijoada at this point.