Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ⅓ cup tomato juice
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- ½ bag corn chips
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp oregano
- 1 can kidney beans
- grated cheese
- Brown meat, onion, salt and garlic powder.
- Drain off fat.
- Add tomato juice, oregano and chili powder.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Grease a 2 quart casserole.
- Alternate layers of meat mixture, beans and liquid and crunched corn chips ending with chips.
- Bake covered 20 minutes.
- Before serving top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F.