Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Original recipe for crockpot
- Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 – 8 servings.
- 3 – 4 pound beef rump or chuck roast (you can also use arm roasts)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tbsp instant minced onion (can substitute about onion powder, but use half as much)
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- In a bowl, combine salt, seasoned salt, pepper, paprika and minced onion.
- Rub all sides of the meat with this mixture.
- In a slow-cooking pot, combined seasoned beef with onion and bouillon.
- Cover and let cook on low for 8 – 10 hours (50 – 60 minutes in pressure cooker) or until meat is tender.
- Remove from pot; slice.