Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups canned fava beas, drained and rinsed
- 1 large egg
- 1 Onion, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbs. olive oil, plus extra oil for frying
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbs. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 ½ cups plain low-fat or regular yogurt, for garnish
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced, for garnish
2. Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. When hot, scoop ¼ cup bean mixture into oil and repeat until skillet is full. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on one side, and when firm and slightly brown, turn over to cook other side. Carefully remove from skillet and place
on plates. Repeat with remaining bean mixture until mixture is used up.