- In a bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Cover and let sit for at least 1½ hours.
- Prepare a filling like the meat, chicken, or vegetable filling in the samboosa recipe.
- Pinch off a walnut-sized ball of dough.
- Flatten to a small circle in your hands.
- Place a spoon of filling in the middle of the circle.
- Close up the circle, completely enclosing the filling.
- Pinch the edges together.
- Lay on a greased tray, and continue making "fata'ir" with the rest of the dough.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown on all sides.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.