Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, corn starch, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- In medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, stir sugar and milk until sugar is almost dissolved.
- Add egg whites, corn syrup and vanilla; stir until blended.
- Gradually add to flour mixture; stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in 350°F.
- 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.