- Stock clean the shrimp and set aside.
- The shells of the shrimp will be used for the stock.
- Put in soup pot the shells with 1 vegetable from ingredients, plus pepper and chile and boil for 1 hour.
- Drain the stock in another pot.
- Soup once drained add the rest of the vegetables chopped to the stock and cook until the vegetables are cooked, add shrimp and 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce to add creamy texture.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.