Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 1 cake and about ½ cup sauce.
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1⅔ cup flour
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup nonfat dry milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup canned solid-pack pumpkin
- ⅓ cup corn syrup, light or dark
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- fat-free cream sauce
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine dry ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in 350 °F oven 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- If desired, serve with fat-free yogurt cream sauce.
Fat-free yogurt cream sauce Edit
- Line a strainer with paper coffee filter or cheesecloth layers.
- Add yogurt, set over bowl and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Discard drained liquid.
- Combine thickened yogurt and sifted confectioners' sugar; stir until smooth.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving (without sauce) provides: 0 g total fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 130 calories, 3 g protein, 29 g carbohydrate, 150 mg sodium