Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unbleached flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites or equivalent
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into an 8x8 in pan sprayed lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 325 °F. for 23-25 min., or just until the edges are firm and the center is set. (it took 30 min. in my oven, but i live at 6000 °Ft).
- Cool to room temperature and cut into squares.