Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by : Linda Gordon
- 3 cups sugar
- ⅔ cup cocoa - Hershey low-fat
- 1½ cups evaporated skim milk - Perfection
- ¼ cup Butter Buds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp almond extract
- Bring sugar, cocoa, and milk to full boil - constantly stirring.
- Once reached - stop stirring - use candy thermometer to reach soft ball stage - 234°F.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle Butter Buds and extracts on top - don't stir.
- Let temp.
- Come down to 110°F.
- Beat thoroughly till loses glossiness.
- Work quickly to spread in a 8 or 9" pan.
- Cool and cut.
Nutritional information Edit
- per serving calories - 45 total fat - .1g 2%cff