Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a wire whisk or fork, thoroughly mix sugar and orange juice.
- Whisk in egg whites, and orange peel until blended.
- Gradually add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in 400°F.
- Oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned and firm to touch.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container.