Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl combine flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In medium bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, mix sugar and water.
- Blend in egg whites and corn syrup.
- Gradually stir into dry ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.