Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 2½ dozen
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup corn syrup, light or dark
- 3 egg whites
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in corn syrup and egg whites until blended (dough will be thick and slightly sticky).
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in 350°F oven 7 to 9 minutes or just until set (cookies will be soft when pressed). Do not overbake.
- Cool on wire rack.
Nutritional information Edit
- 0g total fat | 0mg cholesterol | 60 calories | 1g protein | 13g carbohydrate | 65mg sodium