Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, mazz
- 1½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 2 large ripe bananas, well mashed
- ¼ cup skim milk
- ⅓ cup honey
- Tasty treats, and the recipe can also be used to make quick bread.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 12 (2½-inch) muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In large bowl, using a fork or wire whisk, beat egg whites lightly.
- Stir in mashed bananas, milk and corn syrup.
- Add flour mixture; stir until well blended.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes.
- Remove; cool on wire rack.
- Fat-free banana quick bread: preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 8 ½ x 4 ½ x 2 ½-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare batter as directed above.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool on wire rack.