- ¼ cup rice flour
- ¼ cup toasted garbanzo flour
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 quart cold water -- in a deep sauce pan
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add to 1 quart of cold water in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until simmering and thick.
- Use over enchiladas or to season grain dishes.
- Suggestions: refrigerate extra sauce.
- Double or triple the dry ingredients.
- Store the dry mix in a tightly closed jar.
- Use ¾ cup of the dry mix to one quart of cold water to make sauce.