- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add to 1 quart of cold water in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until simmering and thick.
- Use over enchiladas or to season grain dishes.
- Suggestions: refrigerate extra sauce.
- Double or triple the dry ingredients.
- Store the dry mix in a tightly closed jar.
- Use ¾ cup of the dry mix to one quart of cold water to make sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.