== Description ==
This would be great to make ahead and take to work in the summer time.
- Source: Vegetarian Times
- typed by Lisa Greenwood
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 lbs beans, canned
- 4 cup water
- 2 cup quick brown rice, quinoa or couscous
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil until tender.
- Add tomatoes, beans, water and grain.
- Season with herbs and spices of your choice.
- Cook until the grain is tender.
- Serve with tossed salad.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 starch/bread + 1 vegetable