Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- 1 14-ounce package frozen thinly sliced beef
- ½ cup sour cream dip with chives
- ½ cup salsa
- Wrap the tortillas in foil. Warm in a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Beef according to package directions.
- Cut Beef into bite-size strips.
- For each fajita, arrange one-eight of the Beef strips on top of each tortilla.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 tablespoon salsa onto each tortilla. Roll up each tortilla.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.