Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 Catfish fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 small zucchini, cut into ribbon-like strips*
- 1 carrot, cut into ribbon-like strips*
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 4 to 7-ounce package rice pilaf mix, prepared according to package directions
- Brush Catfish with butter and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon dill weed, and salt.
- Broil fillets 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Stir zucchini, carrot, Mayonnaise, remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon dill weed into hot rice.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve vegetable rice with broiled Catfish.