Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. small red-skin potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 to 2 Tbs. chopped fresh herbs, such as thyme, basil or rosemary
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cheese, such as feta, goat or blue (optional)
In large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add Onion, garlic, zucchini and green beans and cook, stirring often, 2 minutes. Add broth and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add corn, tomatoes and herbs. Cover and cook over medium heat just until potatoes are tender, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, sprinkle with Cheese if desired.