- Dissolve dried milk powder in ½ cup water.
- Mix cassava with remaining 1½ cups water.
- Stir until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan bring to a boil (low heat).
- When thicken, add margarine and milk (cool).
- Serve from a bowl with spoon.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.