- But a pot of water on to boil.
- Mix the soft butter, salt and the 4 eggs well.
- Add farina ¼ cup at a time till you have a dumpling dough consistency. Thick, not runny.
- Then add a little water for moisture.
- When the water boils, cut the dumplings into the water with a tablespoon.
- When they come to the top, cook about 5 minutes more.
- Drain and arrange on meat platter.
- Keep warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.