Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large leek (white and light green parts only), quartered lengthwise, rinsed well and chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped, with juices or 3 cups diced canned tomatoes
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 12 oz. dried farfalle (bow tie) Pasta
- 1 large bunch Swiss chard, tough ribs trimmed, rinsed well and coarsely chopped
Meanwhile, bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Pasta and Swiss chard, stirring to prevent sticking. Cook, stirring occasionally, until Pasta is just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain well.
Stir Pasta and chard into tomato mixture; season with remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until flavors have blended, about 3 minutes. Adjust seasonings to taste and serve hot.