Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Maida (refined wheat flour) 2 cups
- Hot water
- Dalda (hydrogenated vegetable oil) or clarified butter 1 tbsp
- salt ¼ tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Mix maida and dalda well. Take enough quantity of hot water in a cup and add to it Sugar and salt and add this water to flour and make a soft dough.
- Make medium sized balls. Roll each into flat unleavened breads and then fold it into two and again fold it so that it becomes like a square.
- Roll it thick. Fry it applying dalda turning one or two times till brown patches appear on both sides.