Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 1 x 16 oz bag coleslaw mix or ½ head cabbage, thinly sliced (about 7 cups)
- 1 cup chopped radishes
- ⅓ cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Toss coleslaw mix and radishes.
- Set aside.
- Mix other ingredients well.
- Pour dressing over slaw; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 87 | Fat 5g | Carbs 11g | Sodium 101 mg | Fiber 2g