Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3x1x⅛-inch strips
- ½ medium onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 cup salsa
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry pork, onion and green pepper 4–5 minutes, until pork is lightly browned and onion tender.
- Roll up pork mixture in flour tortillas and serve with salsa.