Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound salt cod
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 2 cups cook zucchini
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 cup light cream
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 2 medium onions
- 1/4 t ground cumin
- 1 cup rice cooked in milk and water
- 2 cups winter Squash
- 1 cup green peas
- 4 cups milk
- 4 T butter
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cabbage
- 1 cup cooked fava beans
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Cheese
- grated Parmesan
- Soak the cod in water to cover for 12 hours changing the water frequently. Drain the fish and place into a saucepan with fresh water to cover. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the fish is tender. Drain and put the stock aside. Skin and de-bone the fish and cut into small pieces.
- Chop all vegetables into small pieces
- Heat butter in a large saucepan and sauté onions and garlic add seasonings and sauté for additional minute.
- Add 1 cup water to onions and garlic and bring to boil, add cooked rice and vegetables, fish, fish stock, milk and cream. Let simmer for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the chopped Cheese to taste. Let simmer until the soup is thick.
- Garnish with hardboiled egg and Parmesan