Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 250 g dhokla flour
- 50 g curd
- a pinch soda
- a pinch asafoetida
- 2 g ajwain
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 10 g oil to fry
- salt to taste
- mint chutney
- Mix all the ingredients except for the mint chutney and keep overnight.
- Pour half the mixture into a dish and steam till half-cooked.
- Spread the mint chutney over the half-cooked dhokla and steam again for another five minutes.
- After that, pour the remaining mixture and steam the entire thing till it's cooked.