Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Utley Estate in Mesquite, Texas in 1988.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups macaroni
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- ½ bunch dill
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Cook macaroni for 20 minutes and rinse well.
- Mix eggs and milk in a bowl and add feta, olives, oil, parsley, thyme and pepper.
- Add macaroni to this mix and put them in a casserole and put grated cheese on top.
- Bake macaroni in preheated 375°F oven for 30 minutes.