Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 can garbanzo beans (not the 50% less salt type)
- 4-5 tablespoon tahini (not the "raw" type, yuk)
- 2 lemons (juice)
- 1 med. clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup juice garbanzo beans (save from can)
1. Rinse off the beans really well.
2. Put ingredients in a blender in the above order.
3. Add water so that it comes up to the top of the ingredients.
4. Blend until creamy
6.Pour the olive oil on and it's ready to serve