Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes
- ½ cup clear Italian dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped sweet red and/or green pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Peel and cook potatoes; chop and put them in a mixing bowl (about 6 cups).
- While potatoes re still warm, pour over Italian dressing.
- Add chopped and sliced vegetables.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over potatoes and vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Top with crumbled bacon and walnuts just before serving.