Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 6 to 8 medium potatoes
- ½ cup clear Italian dressing
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup chopped sweet red and/or green pepper
- ½ cup chopped green onion
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ lb cooked bacon, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Peel and cook potatoes; chop and put them in a mixing bowl (about 6 cups).
- While potatoes re still warm, pour over Italian dressing.
- Add chopped and sliced vegetables.
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream; pour over potatoes and vegetables.
- Mix well.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Top with crumbled bacon and walnuts just before serving.