- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- Leaves from 10 sprigs parsley, chopped
- 1 lb. mixed, dried heirloom beans, such as flageolets, scarlet runner beans, cranberry beans, lima beans and navy beans, cooked and drained
- 3 heirloom or any fresh tomatoes, chopped, or equivalent of canned organic tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- salt and freshly ground black
- pepper to taste
- 1 Tbs. truffle butter
- 10 basil leaves, torn
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add shallot, garlic and parsley, and cook, stirring, until softened and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Add beans and tomatoes. Cook, stirring, until tomatoes cook down and become fragrant, 5 to 10 minutes. Add water, and season to taste. Stir in truffle butter and basil, and serve.