Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- Printed from Lawrys.com 6/27/2007, All rights reserved © 2007 Unilever
- Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Serves: 8
- 1 cup Lawry's™ Tequila Lime Marinade with lime juice
- ½ medium onion, cut into ½-inch slices
- 1¼ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces (I would try beef)
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- ½ medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 Mission™ flour tortillas (fajita size), warmed
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour ¾ cup Lawry's™ Tequila Lime Marinade with lime juice over chicken; turn to coat.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- On skewers, alternately thread chicken, green pepper, onion and tomatoes.
- Grill or broil, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining ¼ cup marinade, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from wooden skewers.
- Serve on tortillas and, if desired, with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.