Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- Makes 4 servings
- 1¼ lbs top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- ⅓ cup bottled Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 green or red bell peppers, each cut into quarters
- 2 medium onions, cut crosswise into ½-inch slices
- 8 medium flour tortillas, warmed
- prepared salsa
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Soak 8 (9-inch) bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes trim fat from steak.
- Cut steak crosswise into ½-inch thick strips.
- Thread an equal amount of beef, weaving back and forth onto each skewer.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing and lime juice, mixing well.
- Brush onto beef, peppers and onions.
- Place vegetables on grill over medium ash-covered coals.
- Grill peppers uncovered for 12–15 minutes and onions for 15 – 20 minutes or until tender, turning both once.
- Approximately 10 minutes before vegetables are done, move vegetables to outer edge of grill.
- Place beef in center of grill and cook for 8 – 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Season beef with salt as desired.
- Remove beef from skewers.
- Serve beef and vegetables in tortillas with salsa.