Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound Beef skirt, top round (3/4-inch thick), or flank Steak
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 3/4 cup cherry tomato quarters
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 2-1/4-ounce can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 4 flour tortillas, cut into wedges and fried until crisp
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Combine lime juice, oil, garlic, Onion powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in shallow baking dish; add Beef. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 4 hours or overnight. Remove Beef from marinade; grill or broil as desired, basting with remaining marinade, 10 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness. Slice meat diagonally into bite-size pieces or strips.