Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 medium bell peppers, in strips (various colors if possible)
- 1 medium small onion, in long strips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon each, salt and pepper
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Form six heavy-duty foil cooking packets by removing 24-inch lengths of foil and doubling them over themselves.
- Use a small amount of the oil to lightly grease the center of each packet.
- Layer the prepared vegetables in the oiled region.
- Drizzle remaining oil evenly over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle spices and cheese over all.
- Close foil packets tightly by rolling each seam several times but do not close too tightly (leave some room in each packet for expansion caused by steam).
- Cook packets over indirect heat (grill or campfire) for about 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp and cheese browns.
Makes six servings.
- Per serving
7.2g carbohydrates; 1.9g fiber; 10.4g protein; 17.2g fat; 40 mg cholesterol; 333 mg sodium; 220 calories