Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 500 g Grouper (gutted, skin, head and bones removed, cut into ½ inch cubes)
- 100 g Onion (sliced thinly)
- 20 g garlic cloves (sliced thinly)
- 2 curry leaves
- 2 pcs rampe leaf
- 6 – 8 Bilinbi (de-stemmed, cut into halves)
- 10 g cinnamon
- 6 – 8 Cardamoms
- 2 tsp fennel (ground)
- 6 tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp ginger (grated)
- 4 Green chilli
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml coconut cream
- ½ ltr water
- salt to season
- Fry the Onion, garlic, rampe leaf and curry leaves until the onions are golden brown.
- Add in the fish, bilinbi, cinnamon, cardamom, fennel, chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger, green chilli, coconut milk and water.
- Over a medium heat cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in the coconut cream, adjust seasoning and remove from heat.