- Fill pot with enough water to completely cover bananas.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add bananas cook until tender.
- Drain water completely when cooked.
- Mix coconut milk, onions and salt to taste, stir.
- Add to bananas.
- Bring to a boil.
- bananas are cooked when the coconut milk has changed into a thicker consistency like spaghetti sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.